The MENTOR Network is committed to giving back to our communities. We invest in philanthropic programs and support charitable work and causes that are important to the people we serve, as well as our Mentors and employees.
At South Carolina MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, we believe it is important to invest in benefits and programs that help support our employees and their families when it comes to protecting their health, well-being, security, and future.
We offer a broad range of benefits administered by respected and innovative providers including:*
- Health care coverage through one or more medical plan options
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision care coverage
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance, AD&D and business travel accident insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
*Eligibility for specific benefits may vary based on employment status and position.
Employee Assistance Program
In addition, we’ve established Network Angels, an employee-focused charity that provides grants to individual employees facing financial hardship after a crisis. Visit the Network Angels website to learn more.